Khamis, 19 Oktober 2017

ME and Taekwondo Lifestyle

I dont know since when i do fall in love with Taekwondo life...

Taekwondo do teach some value of life ...which is we can do more than we do..


Seriously,i dont really want to join the TKD club ..but eventually i had no choices...
I do have limited time,n money to go for aikido.. basically, I do really want to learn Aikido so much...but ended with TKD Club ,that i hate the much...i even had accused alot back then..
but now thing turned 360' degree since now i even cant get out the TKD techniques in my mind...

I really hope by learning this TKD it would help me change n upgrading  my life alot ,in addition can be one of potection someday..I do eally want to fight with big man skillfully..

When first month of practising it...it motivates me alot on how hurt be like....Be hurt now othewise u ll suffer for the rest of your life...From now on ..I do really hope tat i can sustain in TKD world In ONE YEAR MINIMUM N ACHIEVED RED BELTS IN ADVANCED..CANT WAIT FOR IT..

I WANT RED BELT>>><<<
I WANT RED BELTS>>><< SOO MUCHHHH