Khamis, 26 Oktober 2017

Karnival Keusahawan

Past a few days.i was super busy like a bee even worse..
I need to drive at the early in the morning and stay till night at this wonderful carnival

I was Impreseed ..I love to see this people selling out their product and food...
i can see their hardworking dface..n i prayed all of them to get better opputunity onward since i dont be able to buy their product..

ikutkan nak je beli produk2 meka2 nie..
but sayang i do my my own limition and time to hear it all...

On this carnival i learn alot ..even the allowance is kinda little bit stingy..hmmpphh but alhmdulillah
 i gotta the other is more valuable than money had...which is...

EXPERIENCES...

i do learn alot on how to be a great entreprenuer...
i do learn to manage people..time..money and alots laa..
it was more precious than any single money i had,,, i missed the moment...alot u/know //alot...