Selasa, 10 Oktober 2017

Bussineswoman Life be Like

My sales today was So good,Alhmadulillah but still then the risk n cost take over ..

we have to pay rent...debt,fees,gas and so on..
but still Alhamdulillah that i still can survive,..

thank god becos He never leaves me whether im in need or weep..


He test me in order to make me become more stronger,..

So in this opputunity ..I want to announced that The MOST Beloved in my Heart is He

He knows how many weeps i cried for everyday..
He The one who know How struggles iam in my life..
People always see me as an successful person but..
 He know how lowful i'am
He knows my weakness..
He knows everything about me ..even what inside my heart..


Keep forgiving n correcting me when im doing wrong..
Plis always  make me in Your Blessing here and hereafter..
This the ultimate wants that i begged to You..

From
Your Servant